November 19 2017 A private message from a friend

Just wanted to tell you that I suffer with major depressive disorder and had a horrible weekend last weekend. Slept for 48 hours, cried, etc. Pulled myself up and finally got to work on Tuesday afternoon. Looked at my bracelet and actually read and realized what that bracelet was for me: thank God for each day, pray for help with struggles, I am perfect just the way I am and God told me I must live everyday for Sawyer and those who didn't get to live life for long. I have that opportunity and won't take it for granted. That's why I got the bracelet. To live. And not give up. And be myself. Sawyer has already done more in his short life than people do in 90 years. Thank God for that. Just wanted to share with you. Love you & praying for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 16, 2020 - Jaime