Oct 21 2017 Carol Colby

Image may contain: one or more peopleFrom liftoff at Roanoke to departure from Heathrow, Sawyer accompanied me throughout my trip to London: train and tube rides, Borough Market, Tate Modern, Millennial Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, a tea room and a pub, a concert at the Palladium, the aerodrome in Surrey, hiking and a pub lunch in Kent, the Victoria and Albert Museum, Little Venice's canal walk, Bletchley Park, a curry in Soho and ice cream and a street performance in Covent Garden.
My friend Rica's home-cooked dinners, chocolate chip cookies, apple cake and lemon drizzle cake. Comfortable time with her family in her beautiful home. Sawyer was with me for it all.
Strong, yes! You should've seen me lugging my suitcase up and down the tube station stairs.
Outrageous, check! Solo travel is exhilarating.
You/me, you bet! There was music, pizza, Pokémon, conversation, coffee, beer, grocery stores, inspiration, puddings and wonder. #mysawyerbracelet
Image may contain: sky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 16, 2020 - Jaime