Throughout 2018 Stephanie Dubyk

Stephanie is another one of the ever vigilant members of Sawyer's army who wears hers everyday. I know there are several of of you who do that and I wish I could get more pictures because knowing you wear that token in every big and little thing you do is just so powerful for me and such a strength.  Same goes for those who have it on their keychain, car, or somewhere else where they see it everyday and remember our Sweet SoyBoy.

Stephanie and Jon Dubyk were our single friends back in the day, then our young married friends (they stayed with Finn in the middle of the night while Gray was being born), our gaming friends. They have proven to also be our committed and faithful friends and I imagine will be our old and grumpy friends when that point comes too.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 16, 2020 - Jaime