October 28, 2018 Miranda on the 2 year mark

Be strong. Be outrageous. Be YOU.
#mysawyerbracelet
I could not think of a better way to honor Sawyer today than to do something adventurous with the kid who is the closest person I have to a little brother.
I may have never met you, Sawyer, but your memory has certainly made an impact on my life. You are my extra dose of strength when I don’t have enough, and my constant reminder to be outrageous and true to myself.
I am beginning to understand why the Plan of Salvation is also called the Plan of Happiness. The thought of Sawyer and his family one day being reunited is the most beautiful hope. I anxiously await that day.
But for now, we carry Sawyer with us, through our bracelets, and in our hearts. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 16, 2020 - Jaime